CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Ok, lets try this again

Well the reading of and commenting on 1984 didn't go as well as I had hoped - but I am not discouraged.

We'll try a democracy this time around and see if that gets us a little farther. So I need all your help. In the comments, nominate one book (please limit it to one - you can do another next month) you want to read...I'll tally the votes on Saturday and we'll have the book for March.

Ok, what are you waiting for...nominate...

1 comments:

Bennett family said...

So, I picked up '1984' at the library, and honestly had an interesting time getting into it. I know after spending a lot of time with kids now, my brain starts to go mushy. I found myself having to read a few paragraphs over a few times to figure out what was going on. It's different. Unfortunately, I gave up. Sorry! But, I'm definitely willing to try something else. I've been interested in 'The Kite Runner', there's another one as well, but can't think of the name. I don't know much about Kite Runner, the story sounds interesting.