CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Help!

I want to come up with some book ideas for the December book...I'd like it to have something to do with the holidays...if we get two good ideas we'll do them for November and December. So, drop your ballots in the comment section - and hurry, the end of the month is Friday so we need to have the November book in place by then.

I also want to get the list of books at least through March up soon- so post your suggestions for them too.


So, a comment would look like this:

Nov, Dec: Skipping Christmas
New Year: Moby Dick

Thanks!!

3 comments:

drumcas said...

Hey, so maybe I will start reading with you> In all my spare time.

I don't know anything about the first book, so I am game.

I don't want to read Moby Dick again...

How about -
The Secret (Rhonda Byrne)
A Million Little Pieces (James Frey)
Water for Elephants (Sara Gruen)

Cassidy

Holly said...

Skipping Christmas is a quick, easy read by John Grisham.

Anonymous said...

Skipping Christmas is a cute book much better than the movie

dec: Finding Noel by richard paul Evans
new year: Sketetons at the feast by Chris Bohjalian


Kim