CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 2, 2008

Cast your ballots

We'll discuss East of Eden beginning on Monday the 5th (so finish it if you haven't already). But please nominate a book for May.
If you are one of the few who nominated books back at the very beginning, pick one and nominate it again now for May. Summer is starting and it is the perfect time to get out a good book, a tall glass of ice water, cop a squat in a lawn chair and read in the evenings.
So what are you waiting for...nominate!

3 comments:

Janus said...

I'll vote for about 3, if that's ok..

Memoris of a Geisha
Poisonwood Bible
The Lovely Bones

I've read Memoirs and have wanted to read Poisonwood Bibe and the lovely bones. So there is my vote.

Janus

Briana Ward said...

I have been reading Margaret Mitchell's Gone With The Wind and would recomend it to anyone. I am about 2/3's the way thru it but it is a really good read. I know why it won the pulitzer prize!

Anonymous said...

I'll nominate:
"The third Angel" by Alice Hoffman
And "Like Water for Chocolate" BY Laura Esquival

I could also do "The Lovely Bones" Which I've already read

Kim