CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

List

We got a few books for the list, thank you to the two of you who voted...not the turn-out I was hoping for, but ah well.
I put the three books mentioned (see comment below on the fourth book) in a bowl and pulled them out in random order. So here we are:

August: The Pilot's Wife
September: My Sister's Keeper
October: Lust for Life

Someone nominated Breaking Dawn, but I don't know if you need to read the other books first (Twilight, etc) and since the comment was anonymous I couldn't ask them. So if that comment was yours, could you please let us know? Or if you didn't leave the comment but just know the answer, could you let us know as well?

Ok, so now you know our schedule for the next three months so you can get ahold of copies of the books and start reading!!

0 comments: