CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Testing 1, 2, 3...anyone hear me??

Ok, I am going to open up voting again...now we've had a couple months off we can try to get back on track.  Here's how you do it - for those of you who are new or who may have forgotten ;) - all you do is leave a comment with the title/author (if you know him/her) of the book you'd like to read.   You can nominate more than one this time, and we'll get a list for the next few months so you can plan ahead! :)  I will 'tally' the totals on Saturday the 26th and post the next few month's selections (that is if I get nominations...hint, hint) on Sunday or Monday. 


Ok, all you blogstalkers...VOTE!!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Lust for Life - Irving Stone (historical sorta-fiction of the life of Van Gough)

My Sister's Keeper - Jodi Picoult

Anonymous said...

The Pilot's Wife by Anita Shreve. Someone left a copy on a plane, I picked it up and started reading -it is good! It is on Oprah's book list.

Mom

Anonymous said...

Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer (of course a lot of people will be reading this one next month)