CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 17, 2009

Because two, or three, heads are better than one

It is that time again. We need to set up the reading schedule for the summer. I would like to choose some books that embody the summer spirit. Light and carefree. If you have any ideas, post them. I would like to set out June, July and August but that will all depend on if anyone else actually puts out some ideas... (that is a hint to you cyber stalkers out there to join in to the fun...pick a book, read it and then come back to discuss!)

Come on now, leave a comment. I know you want to.

5 comments:

Sheila said...

I wish I could read more, but school has me reading allllll the time. Maybe I could join in if I've already read!? Online bookgroup is a great idea!

Chels said...

Okay so I'm totally in...I will have to think a bit about suggestions and get back to you. Do you only want adult book or are you up for a good young adult selection?

Holly said...

Sheila - You could choose something you've already read...Briana did that with East of Eden.

Chelsea - Adult or young adult...anything really. (Just please not Twilight)

Anonymous said...

I want to read "The Reader" - Doris told me that her book group really enjoyed the book. It sounds like a good story.

Mom

Abby said...

I would love to join, but alas I haven't the time. And I'm a slow reader. But there is one book that I've heard is phenominal; I bought it, but have yet to read it. It's called "The Road" by Cormac McCarthy. I've heard nothing but good things; might be something to look into.